Window Graphics & Vinyl Applications.
Serving Calgary Since 1972.
Engage your customers and make a strong first impression with window signage that complements your business.
Advertise your services and reach passing foot/automotive traffic with an eye-catching window display, designed and installed by the experts at Summit Signs.
Arguably one of the most cost effective ways to promote your business, a window display is versatile, affordable, and undeniably effective.
Install a vinyl graphic on your windows, walls, and even furniture. Easy to install (and remove), thousands of Calgarian businesses take advantage of the promotional benefits that come with this type of marketing and branding. Give us a call and join them!
Need a Vinyl Wrap or Window Graphic? No Problem!
Here’s what to expect when working with Summit Signs & Design:
Critical in ensuring that you receive the right product and design, our consultation is all about you. We establish your needs and take in any creative ideas that you may have in mind. By the end of the consultation we’ll be ready to get to work!
Design Your Sign
Once we properly understand your needs and requirements, our graphics team gets started creating a few design concepts. We take your vision, combine it with our creative ingenuity and graphical know-how, and create something you’re sure to love. Once the design is approved, we will submit a formal quote for your authorization.
Manufacturing your decals can take up to 5 business days. We use a high-quality vinyl that has proven itself to be durable and attractive, retaining intricate designs and bold colours with ease. Once fabrication is completed we will call you to arrange pickup.
FAQ: What to Expect From Your New Vinyl Graphic
If you have a question not answered here, we invite you to contact us- we’re here for you!
However, delays in timelines can occur:
- Communications – Delays in communications add time to the project.
- Design complexity – The more complicated the design, the more difficult it is to do quickly!
- Size and style – Larger graphics take longer to print compared to smaller ones.
- Square footage
- Installation site
- Features – One way vinyl is somewhat more expensive.
- Lifespan – For long-term installations we use a thicker and more durable vinyl that is also somewhat more expensive than typical vinyl.
Don’t worry- our team is well versed in the art of vinyl and will ensure that the end product meets your needs and budget.
Our warranties on window/vinyl graphics:
- 1 year on labour
- Balance of manufacturers warranty on materials – This is dependent on the type of vinyl you choose for your installation. “9-year vinyl” is warrantied for 9 years, “4-year vinyl” is warrantied for 4 years, and so on.
Awesome experience! Such a treat to have a simple, clear, process for requesting quotes and designs, friendly and quick response. And then, a fabulous sign, beautifully installed!Erin Waite
See More Posts
#7 – 6125 11 St SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2L6
SEND US AN E-MAIL