3-Dimensional Letters, Logos, & Signs. Serving Calgary Since 1972.
Create an Endless Array of Looks with Dimensional Cut-Out Letters.
Perception is reality, and an increasingly large part of a great customer relationship is ensuring your brand is properly received.
Compared to the typical 2D sign, a 3D sign elevates your brand and makes your business stand out. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor signage, we have perfected the art of creating truly stunning 3D signs that your customers will notice.
If you’re ready to visually differentiate yourself from the competing businesses down the street, you’ll love what a dimensional sign can do for your business.
We Make Improving Your Brand Visibility With Dimensional Signage Easy!
With thousands of signs under our belt, you can trust in our expertise.
During the consultation we ensure that we properly address your needs. Often, we will perform an on-site analysis so that we have 100% clarity regarding the size, shape, and installation site.
We get to work designing your new signage based on what we learned during your consultation. The designs will be presented to you for consideration, feedback, and approval. Once the design is approved, we’ll provide you a formalized quote.
We offer a host of materials – including acrylic, aluminum, wood, and other metals – and build your dimensional sign in the material of your choice. This process can take up to 5 weeks, depending on how long it takes for your chosen material to arrive.
FAQ:What You Need to Know About Dimensional Signage
If you have a question not answered here, we invite you to contact us- we’re here for you!
- Some materials are not readily available, delaying when we can fabricate the sign as we wait for materials to arrive.
- Delays in communications add time to any project.
- If you require a large number of revisions, this will impact when the sign is completed and delivered. We are happy to make revisions, but please remember that this will influence the timeline.
- Your installation schedule. We will work with you to arrange an installation date/time that is convenient for you.
- The size and shape of the sign.
- The installation site: signs on ground level are much easier to install than signs on the 33rd floor.
- Time spent designing the sign and making changes/revisions.
Summit Signs is dedicated to providing a competitive quote based on your needs. We will suggest alternative options that will give you a similar end result, and stay on budget.
Our warranties on dimensional signage:
- 1 year labour
- Balance of manufacturer’s warranty on the materials. This is typically 2 years from the date of installation. However, some materials vary- we will inform you of the appropriate material warranty when you are choosing your materials.
Awesome experience! Such a treat to have a simple, clear, process for requesting quotes and designs, friendly and quick response. And then, a fabulous sign, beautifully installed!Erin Waite
See More Posts
#7 – 6125 11 St SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2L6
SEND US AN E-MAIL